If you do not know where to buy a blythe for customizing in this post I bring you a list of trusted stores, whether you are looking for an genuine blythe or a fake one.
BUY AN ORIGINAL BLYTHE
Online stores in Asia
There are two stores where you can buy an original blythe that I can recommend:
- Junie Moon (Japan). It is the official store of the Takara factory where the Blythe dolls come from. Prices are in yen and do not include shipping costs.
- C.C. Toys (Hong Kong). Although it is not the official store, here you will find a good stock. Prices are in dollars and include shipping costs by registered mail.
Online stores in Spain
- Dolls moe (Barcelona). If you live in Spain and don’t know where to buy a blythe to customize, voila! This store in Barcelona is a wonderful option. Here I usually buy bodies and accessories, they have a good stock and I can assure you that the shipping is very fast, in two days you have the order at home! Highly recommended. Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Ebay. Doing a search for “takara blythe” you will find the dolls that are for sale. Remember that you will have to go by the seller’s information and look at the reviews and opinions of other users.
BUY A FAKE BLYTHE
Aliexpress has a wide variety of fake dolls. The best option to practice if you are just starting out. Shipping takes about 11 or 12 days to arrive, although sometimes it may
take a little longer. So, keep in mind that if you buy on this platform you should have a little patience. They are also very economically priced.
Other markets where to buy a blythe for customizing
- Blythe Blytho Dolls is a Spanish Facebook page where you can buy your fake blythe to customize. It is also a very interesting alternative to Aliexpress. If you live in Spain, your orders will arrive in a couple of days.